Securitas Beveiliging B.V.
Following the recent acquisition of Stanley Security, we are on a mission to become the world’s leading Security & Safety company. You will help us get there. As a General Manager (GM) you will further strengthen our Netherlands business.
As a General Manager you will provide executive leadership to our Technology business in the Netherlands, and oversee all employees, budgets and operations in country. You will also be responsible for developing and executing a strategic plan to advance the objectives of organic revenue. Also you will be responsible for operating margin growth while continuing to provide integrated solutions and superior service to our clients.
Thisrole is also an integral part of the Technology European organization, tasked with driving future growth and taking market share in the Netherlands.
Your job responsibilities as a General Manager are:
- Full country P&L responsibility and oversee day-to-day operations
- Large focus on commercial growth (sales & marketing) and regular key customer contacts
- Your area of responsibility will be the Netherlands
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Work in partnership with the functions (such as Finance, HR, IT, Sourcing)
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally, including organizational health and employee engagement
- Review activity reports and financial reports to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans if necessary
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies
- May need to represent the company at legal sessions or unions / local works councils
- Report business performance and leading indicators to senior leadership
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors).
About Securitas Technology:
Securitas Technology, part of Securitas, is a world-leading provider of integrated security solutions that protect, connect and optimize organizations of all types and sizes. We’re proud to serve as a trusted advisor and integrator, helping organizations across the globe implement smarter, innovative and seamless security solutions. Our 13,000+ colleagues in 40 countries are focused daily on our purpose to help make your world a safer place and our commitment to deliver an unparalleled client experience.
At Securitas Technology, we believe in celebrating our differences and creating a supportive environment where all voices are welcomed, appreciated and represented. Here, our colleagues are empowered to think big, fail fast and push the boundaries of innovation. As a purpose-led organization, we aspire to make a difference every day, and we’re looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Securitas Technology’s leadership team represents some of the most experienced professionals across the security industry. These individuals serve our clients and colleagues with their commitment to our mission and relentless pursuit of excellence – both of which help cultivate our success.
As a General Manager, you embody the essence of a challenger, results-driven mindset, adept at steering through challenging situations. Besides that, your inspirational leadership and exceptional team-building skills create a thriving and motivated work environment. Highly organized, you ensure seamless operations and optimal efficiency. Besides that, the experience and traits you need are:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Management, Economics, or similar through experience
- 5-7 years of experience as General Manager
- Working experience in an international environment, involvement in initiatives across multiple countries.
- Ideally, having worked in a multinational, fast-paced, matrix environment
- Ideally, experience in a Security or Technology environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the Customer needs in the country & region
- Knowledge of appropriate international standards and regulations
- Excellent communication skills | Dutch and English written and oral proficiency is a must
- Alliance builder: collaborating with internal and external partners.
As soon you click on our application button, the application process starts for you: Our Recruiter Andrea will contact you within 2 working days. We will schedule a meeting via MS Teams to discuss your application.
Before you receive your employment contract, a screening with the police is always carried out. Would you like more information about the General Manager position before you apply? Andrea Blonk (Corperate Recruiter) is ready for you via 06-43427363 / [email protected]
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.